Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ameda VS Medela FS



OK, Since saye menjual dua-dua, ramai yg tanye... nak beli? boleh.. click sini

FS vs Ameda

In terms of output, it's basically the same. Despite the canggih-ness of the pump, there are some things I don't fancy about FS..
1. It has gazillion parts!
Yang ni Ameda...
Yang ni FS
2. Suction Power
3. the noise! (Ameda quieter...hehe)
However, I absolutely love the mobility.
With Ameda, if I don't use the 6 AA batteries for mobility-byknye kena gune, I had to plug the pump onto the power socket.
With FS, I am able to do my housework, handsfree, not needing to think about, power for the pump-brg canggih kan?

AMEDA vs FS
1. Affordable price
2. Suction / Volume Control-kadang2 ain blh dpt double letdown sbb kita control sendiri!
3. Easy Assembly
The BP comes in 4 parts:
Breast shields;Collection bottles;Cap and diagphram;Valve
(I often had to sit in for a meeting and when it's time to pump, I can actually quickly assemble the parts and pump for a minimum of 15 minutes, and I'm good to go!)
However :)
You need to stock 6 AA batteries!!
Dia lak besar la skit dr FS, tapi blh muat dlm medela citystyle tu...maknanya, kalau galas guna citysyle bag, sama je la bawa FS/Ameda :)

So,
Rate ain utk FS, 3.5 out of 5 stars and Ameda 4 out of 5 stars!

Nevertheless, Ain kena conclude that:
REGARDLESS of how expensive or reliable your BP may be, ALWAYS remember that the most efficient BP in the world is YOUR BABY...
OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment